Engagement & Communications Assistant
Hollywood, Florida (Remote Position)
As a Engagement & Communications Assistant at LAMAR LEGAL, you will play an integral role in ensuring a seamless, engaging and positively impressionable experience during interactions with the law firm. This role requires you to work closely with the Managing Attorney, performing a variety of administrative tasks to engage potential clients and nurture firm relationships. The responsibilities of this position will evolve over time to stay aligned with the firms goals.
LAMAR LEGAL PLLC is a reputable Business & Injury Law Firm based in Hollywood, Florida committed to providing exceptional legal services and representation to our clients. The firm values professionalism, innovation, and a client-centered approach to legal practice. LAMAR LEGAL’s practice areas include: startups and business formation; contract review, development and negotiations; intellectual property, including trademark and copyright; general business counsel support; car accidents, including ride-share and trucking accidents; premises liability, including slip and fall and vacation injuries.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Answering and returning firm phone calls and other communications in a timely, professional and courteous manner.
- Follow up on firm inquiries and leads. Maintain firm appointment schedule within software.
- Manage engagement workflows and sales pipelines within firms software systems.
- Schedule digital content including social media, blog posts, using scheduling software.
- Assist with virtual firm events, workshops and other thought leadership initiatives.
- Provide general administrative support, data entry and other tasks as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of professionalism in all interactions and conduct. Maintaining a respectful and courteous demeanor, adhering to ethical standards, and exhibiting a strong sense of responsibility towards the organization and clients.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of successful work experience in a professional setting, in roles that required administrative, customer service, sales or related duties.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be capable of conveying information clearly, actively listening to others, and adapting communication style to suit different audiences.
- Ability to follow written/verbal instructions, digital workflows, and efficiently manage workloads, meeting deadlines, and prioritize tasks with limited supervision.
- Exhibit integrity, honesty, and a commitment to following company policies and industry regulations.
- Highly organized with a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
- Comfortable with computer systems, cloud software, word processing and social media.
- Must have personal computer, tablet or smartphone with access to secure high speed internet.
- Some college is preferred, but not mandatory. Equivalent work experience and a demonstrated history of professional growth will also be taken into consideration.
- Familiarity with WordPress, social media, and content creation
- Interest in entrepreneurship or law
- Basic understanding of legal terminology is a plus
Benefits and Compensation:
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including
- Part time remote/work-from-home position with a flexible schedule
- 4 – 8 hours a week to start. Potential to grow to 25 hours a week
- Pay rate $25.00 USD per hour, paid weekly
- Monthly Dining/Wellness Credit
We encourage applications from candidates who embody the principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion and contribute to fostering a welcoming and respectful workplace.